- View All
Dual Mast Work Platform
Designed as a flexible manufacturing system for the aerospace and aircraft MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) industry, this dual mast elevating work platform is one of a pair used in a manufacturing cell.
Designed as a flexible manufacturing system for the aerospace and aircraft assembly MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) industry, this platform is one of a pair used in a manufacturing cell. Each of the two platform systems can be manually positioned for use along the length of the product and then moved to another location in the manufacturing cell. The lift system consists of two separate vertical masts and a platform which all utilize industrial casters for easy movement. The mast structures incorporate screw jacks for stabilizing the system once it is has been moved into a work position. PLC controlled, electrically powered screw drives on each mast are synchronized with encoders for smooth stable operation. The work platform can be wheeled into position between the two masts, locked into place and then raised. The platform design incorporates a removable guardrail system and removable roll-out segments on the product side. Safety harness attachment points are designed into the back railing along with electrical utilities and lighting for work processes. These features create a flexible platform capable of adapting to different products and configurations.
- Manually positioned dual mast platform lift
- Lift consists of (2) synchronized mast assemblies, and one platform section which can be detached from masts
- Vertical travel driven by ball screw powered by an electric motor and gear reducer
- Main platform 19’ long by 60” wide with 1500# capacity
- Manually deployed, individual roll-out sections extend out 24" from to one side of platform
- Lowered platform height of 22"
- Raised platform height of 10’
- Vertical travel speed 8-15 FPM
- Platform utilities include electric, air and lighting
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.