- View All
Material Handling / Material Picking Lifts
Rail Guided Material Picking Lift with Conveyor
Man aboard stock and material pick vehicles are designed to move product picking personnel from one location to the next within a large distribution storage rack system. The pick car runs on an elevated rail and has a vertical traveling platform mounted on a self propelled base. This allows the operator to travel along a fixed track between shelving racks and go up and down between multiple levels. The platform cab contains the operator control station, with attachment points for safety harnesses and utilities. The platform cab area contains electrical outlets and shelves for the inclusion of computers, printers and other electronic devices. The platform can provide space for empty pallets, cardboard or other material. On the system that is pictured there is a self adjusting motorized conveyor that runs from the elevated platform down to a predetermined loading point. Platforms require a 480 volt, 3 phase power supply of 40 amps. Power can be supplied by bus bar system and moving contactors. The lift base is equipped with flashing “In Motion” beacons, front and rear, which signal when drive controls are activated. Spring loaded bumper on front and back sense contact and send a stop command to controls if contact is made with objects or rail end. Lift system have been designed for various rail speeds up to 225 FPM with a speed ramping system for starting and stopping. The platform raise and lower speed is up to 90 FPM. Lift platforms can be designed to incorporate additional material handling equipment such as pallet loaders or dunnage bins.
- Electric/Hydraulic Rail guided material picking platform
- Platform size 12' long x 7' wide,
- 2500# capacity with area for (2) people to work around an 80" x 36" pallet.
- Lowered platform height 16"
- Raised height of approximately 20'-6"
- Floor deck incorporates a roller bed to simplify offloading of pallets
- Equipped with flood lamps to illuminate racking, ventilation fan and battery back-up
- Vertical travel speed 50 feet per minute
- Horizontal drive speed 200 feet per minute
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Material Handling
- Product Picking
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.