- View All
Mobile Vehicle Rooftop Service Platforms
Maintenance Platforms for Accessing Equipment Mounted on Vehicles
Vehicle maintenance lifts can be designed as either stationary platforms or mobile platforms. These platforms can be equipped with fall protection systems to provide additional safety, protecting workers from unnecessary risks and injury due to falls from elevated positions. Custom work platforms such as this one designed to service roof top satellite systems on mobile vans, can incorporate other material handling systems, and custom features. Overhead booms and gantry systems, with powered hoists, or platform deck insert plates to accommodate varying sized vehicles are some of the custom options that are available.
Vehicle Maintenance Access platforms:
- Custom platform sizes and heights to access tops of vans, trucks or buses
- Stationary platforms or fitted with casters for mobility
- Available with insert plates to accommodate multiple sized vehicles
- Can be fitted with material handling systems like booms or gantry cranes and hoists
- Utilities like air or electric can be routed to platform for maintenance activities
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Fabrication / Assembly
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.