- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Overhead Personnel Lift
Multi-Axis Overhead Lift System
With over ten years of field tested applications utilizing LPI's multi-axis overhead personnel lift design, LPI has introduced a new generation of the overhead lift system. These overhead lifts run on a set of rails similar to an overhead crane and provide 3-axis of movement to a personnel lift platform. The personnel platform is located on the end of a telescoping mast that provides the up and down movement (Z-Axis). The telescoping mast is attached to an overhead bridge that moves lengthwise along the overhead guide rails (X-Axis) and can be designed to an almost unlimited length of travel. The widthwise or left and right travel (Y-Axis) is provided by a carriage that travels back and forth on the overhead spanning bridge and can be designed to fit the width of most bays or booths. Designed for the demanding applications found in blast, wash, paint or fabrication environments, these versatile lifts can be adapted to fit virtually any size booth or bay and product configuration. Hoses and other utilities can be routed through the lift to the operator platform providing greater productivity.
- 3-Axis Overhead Personnel Lift Systems:
- Power options: Pneumatic or Explosion Proof Electric
- X-axis (left/right) variable speed: Up to 60 ft./min.
- Y-axis (in/out) non-variable speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- Z-Axis (up/down) non-variable speed: Up to 20 ft./min.
- Speed selector switch allows low/medium/full programmable travel rates
- Maximum raised platform height: Up to 19 ft.
- Operator Platform: 68in. long x 72in. deep (standard)
- Platform features breathing air equipment, LED task lighting, auxiliary air connections and Emergency descent reel
- Main control panel with status lights and controls, plus pendant mounted joystick controls
- Custom platform sizes
- Custom colors
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Washing / Prepping / Sanding
- Paint Application
- Grit and Sand Blasting
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.