- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Paint Booth Man Lift
Paint booth man lift designed for the aerospace industry.
- 3-Axis pneumatic, rail guided personnel lift
- Aluminum Platform
- Primary Platform: 96in. wide x 44 in. deep
- Platform accomodates 2 operators and equipment
- Tip-down railing: Powered raising and lowering.
- Platform capacity: 750 lbs.
- Designed for maximum access to fuselage sections during prep and painting operations
- Tip-down front rail allows for extended reach out to 17’-6” from wall of booth
- Contact bumper system shuts down movement if triggered
- 2 Forms of Control: Main platform and pendant
- Platform height: Up to 28ft.-3in. / Lowered: 41in.
- Extended reach (from wall): 13ft.-4in. (tip-down raised) & 16ft.-7in. (tip-down lowered)
- X-Axis (left/right) variable speed: Up to 80 ft./min.
- Y-Axis (in/out) non-variable speed: Up to 13 ft./min.
- Z-Axis (up/down) non variable speed: Up to 18 ft./min.
- Z-Axis safety latching system to secure lift platform to mast if loss of screw tension is detected
- Breathing air supply line
- Process air plumbing to platform
- Water plumbing to platform
- Extended Reach Options
- Extended Height Options
- Paint Finishing
- Surface Preparation
- Fall Prevention / Safety
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.