2 Axis Mast Lift
2 Axis Mast Lifts
2-Axis lift systems can be designed to use any two directions of travel at the same time. With three directions of travel; X-Axis, the ability to travel lengthwise along a rail or guide, Y-Axis, the ability to shift or extend horizontally in and out from a fixed position, and Z-Axis, the ability to go up and down, there are multiple design combinations to choose from. Typical applications are areas where a worker may need to travel along a product as well as go up and down alongside the product, but does not need to extend out to reach the working surface. These units can be designed with power source options ranging from pneumatic or mechanical to electric or hydraulic. Platforms and options can be designed to fit your specific application needs.
Two Axis lift designs:
- Based on the 3-Axis (X, Y & Z) lift designs these units can utilize any two axes of motion
- Can be fixed location with platform that extends out and can be raised
- Can be rail guided to allow side to side movement and elevation
- Custom platform sizes can be accommodated
- Utilities can be incorporated onto lift platform for operational efficiency
- Units can be pneumatic or electric powered
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Painting / Prepping / Washing / Finishing
- Fabrication / Welding / Assembly
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.