- View All
4 Axis Mast Lift
4-Axis Personnel Lift
- 4-Axis Lift: X,Y,Z plus auxiliary Z-down
- Pneumatic or electric/hydraulic power units
- Auxiliary Z-down allows platform to reach over and then down into hard to reach areas
- X Axis (left/right) travel: Length of booth
- Y Axis (in/out) travel (from wall): 3 ft. retracted to 9ft.-7in. fully extended
- Z Axis (up/down): 25 in. to 22 ft.
- Z-Down Axis (auxiliary): 6 ft.
- Raised Platform Height: Up to 28 ft.
- Fully Extended Reach: Up to 13 ft.
- 24" x 36" Operator Platform 400# capacity
- Z-Axis (up/down) travel speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- Z-Down (auxiliary axis) travel speed: 10 ft./min.
- Y-Axis (in/out) travel speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- X-Axis (left/right) variable travel speed: Up to 40 ft./min.
- Extended Reach: Up to 14 ft.
4 Axis Lift Systems allow the operator to extend out over the side of a product and then lower the platform to reach the inside. An example of this is the side wall of a dump truck body. When the operator elevates the platform and then extends out over the side wall of the dump body, they cannot reach the inside of the dump body. The 4th axis allows them to lower the platform, up to 6', to reach the inside area of the dump body.
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.