- View All
Blast Booth Lifts
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic Powered
- Lowered platform height of 20in. (standard)
- Raised platform height: Up to 26ft. (standard)
- Retracted depth (from wall): 4ft. (standard)
- Fully extended reach: 9ft. (standard)
- Operator platform: 48in. wide x 30" deep, with grating floor
- 500lb. maximum platform capacity
- Operator controls located on front guardrail of operator platform
- Self-closing, self-locking gates on both the right and left hand sides of operator platform
- Base controls to raise and lower operator platform for maintenance, or in an emergency situation
- Z-Axis inertial chain brake to detect and arrest uncontrolled descent
- Safety harness attachment points in operator platform
- Sealed vertical driveline for use in harsh blast environments
- X-Axis (left/right) variable speed: Up to 40 ft./min.
- Y-Axis (in/out) non-variable speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- Z-Axis (up/down) non-variable speed: Up to 15 ft./min
- Emergency stop features
- Independently operated X,Y,Z axis travel
- Un-oiled air supply connection for tools and equipment
- Extended reach: Up to 13ft.-4in. (Retracted depth: 4ft.-8in.)
- Extended height: Up to 48ft.
- Hose festooning
- Tip down rails
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.