Extended Vertical Height Mast Lifts
Mast Lifts with Extended Vertical Travel
LPI has the ability to design and fabricate vertical mast lifts with heights up to 40'. The extended height vertical mast lifts are based on the BL series design with the ability to customize the systems for environments ranging from blast applications to clean rooms. These lifts can be 1, 2 or 3-Axis lifts depending on the work process and available building structure. The lift shown was designed and manufactured to be used in a clean room environment to access fiber optic draw towers during various production phases. The customers manufacturing costs were reduced by allowing process inspection, material inspection and maintenance to occur, from the lift, during all phases of the production operation. Additional benefits were that fall protection and ergonomic positioning were enhanced in their work process.
Extended height lifts:
- Raise platforms heights up to 48’
- Pneumatic or electric/ hydraulic power units
- Custom designed platforms to fit specific applications
- Can incorporate utilities in platform; electrical, air, communication and lights
- Utilize contact mats for safer operation
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Clean Room
- Paint Prep / Sanding / Masking
- Blasting Media / Blast Booths
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.