LPST Rail Guided Scissor Lifts
Rail Guided Pneumatic / Hydraulic Scissor Lifts
Rail guided scissors lifts are suitable for any paint process area and manufacturing / fabrication areas. These lifts can be designed with raised platform heights up to 12’ and can travel on a guide rail system the length of your work process area. Lifts can be designed to run on either air or electric / hydraulic power units and can incorporate a variety of utilities in the operator platform. The units shown in the photo were installed in a transit authority to prep, prime and paint transit buses. Most transit buses have glass on the front and back, so it is not necessary to extend out on the ends for painting. The guide rail that is mounted to the booth floor allows the lift to run in close proximity to the bus body without coming in contact with the bus. This in turn positions the worker close enough to the bus to allow them to reach the center, for process work.
Rail guided, self-propelled scissors lifts:
- Raised platform heights ranging from 53" to 144"
- Lowered platform height starting at 14 1/2"
- Operator platform capacity 500#
- Pneumatic/hydraulic power for hazardous areas
- Platform dimensions 66" long x 30" wide
- Horizontal speed variable up to 40 FPM
- Vertical speed 15 FPM
- Custom platform designs available
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.