- View All
3 Axis Aircraft Paint / Booth Lift
3 Axis Paint Booth Lift (Aerospace)
- 3-Axis pneumatic, rail guided personnel lift
- Aluminum Platform
- Primary Platform: 96in. wide x 44 in. deep
- Platform accomodates 2 operators and equipment
- Tip-down railing: Powered raising and lowering.
- Platform capacity: 750 lbs.
- Designed for maximum access to fuselage sections during prep and painting operations
- Tip-down front rail allows for extended reach out to 17’-6” from wall of booth
- Contact bumper system shuts down movement if triggered
- 2 Forms of Control: Main platform and pendant
- Platform height: Up to 28ft.-3in. / Lowered: 41in.
- Extended reach (from wall): 13ft.-4in. (tip-down raised) & 16ft.-7in. (tip-down lowered)
- X-Axis (left/right) variable speed: Up to 80 ft./min.
- Y-Axis (in/out) non-variable speed: Up to 13 ft./min.
- Z-Axis (up/down) non variable speed: Up to 18 ft./min.
- Z-Axis safety latching system to secure lift platform to mast if loss of screw tension is detected
- Breathing air supply line
- Process air plumbing to platform
- Water plumbing to platform
- Extended Reach Options
- Extended Height Options
3-Axis aircraft man lift engineering enhances work safety and ergonomics while increasing productivity. Designed to carry multiple workers, the aluminum platform design incorporates a tip-down front rail that allows workers, while attached to a safety harness, to access irregular shaped products for sanding, wash and painting processes. The platform is equipped with multiple connection points for process air to run paint systems, breathing air or auxiliary tools and a fluid connection for wash down equipment. The platform offers some unique features starting with the interlocking safety harness system where the operator must have their harness attached to the D-ring, in the platform, in order for the lift to operate. There are also contact bumpers that shut down lift operation if contact is made with the product, to reduce the possibility of damage to the product. Other features include a pendant control box which can be moved about the platform allowing the operator easy control access while working, and movable side guard rails on the tip-down platform section. This type of lift system can travel sideways along a fixed rail system, extend in and out 14’ and elevate up to 28’ above the floor, allowing the operator to position themselves along the entire product and extend out to reach the ends. Ideal for Industrial processes in sanding, washing, prepping and painting of products ranging from aircraft to steel tanks or any large product that requires workers to access multiple areas during their work cycle. Lift systems can be designed to fit specific product access challenges or to incorporate process equipment.
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.