- View All
Scissor Lift with Sliding Roll Outs
Scissors lift with multiple sliding roll-out sections
Designed for use in a fabrication area this manually positioned scissors lift has some special features. The unique platform incorporates (5) individual roll-out sections that allow it to be configured around the product providing a safer more ergonomic work area. The roll-out sections can be individually positioned and then locked into place by pneumatically actuated compression locks. With a 1200# capacity, safety harness attachment points and a maximum raised height of 72” this lift rolls easily on the four steel, swivel locking casters allowing the operators to position it where they need it. In addition to the locking casters, the base includes a compression floor lock to secure the platform in position during work process. Powered by air, the platform controls include Up/Down, Emergency Stop, Emergency Down, Roll-out Lock and a 3/8” NPT air connection. The base controls include Up/Down and Emergency stop in addition to an OSHA Lock-out/Tag-out shut off.
Manually positioned scissors lift with side roll-outs:
- Air/hydraulic powered scissors lift
- 120”long by 36” wide, 1200# capacity Platform, with harness attachment points
- (5) 24" wide manual roll-out sections capable of extending up to 12" from main platform
- Pneumatic compression lock system to secure roll-out sections when extended
- Lift speed: 8-12 feet per minute (up or down)
- Lowered height 26”
- Raised Height 72”
- All four wheels are steel locking swivel casters
- Manual activated compression floor lock to secure platform during operation
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.