Current Job Openings
Serious talent wanted ! LPI Lift Systems, a progressive manufacturer of industrial personnel lift systems and elevated work platforms, is currently searching for a PROJECT MANAGER to LEAD, COORDINATE, and MANAGE project scope and timelines for custom and standard lift solutions from quotations to installation.
TO BE CONSIDERED! Please copy and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
As a KEY member of the sales team, this person is responsible for leading collaboration between engineering, operations, and our customer for standard and custom projects. Also drives initiatives to increase our win ratio and the efficiencies of sales operations.
We are looking for a mission critical sales operations team member to join our dynamic sales team. Proactive - Future Thinking - Comfortable Making Decisions - this person will have broad scope but be accountable to deliver projects within timeline and budget. Are you someone who can manage the project details while communicating project scope needs and timelines across internal and external resources? Are you a driven, multidimensional thinker who can influence and deliver results? If this describes you, then we need to hear from you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead weekly project meetings as required
- Establish project plan for custom engineering solutions and lead weekly meetings internal / customer
- Coordinate/manage project scope, timeline’s and deliverables for custom projects
- Cross-departmental collaboration between engineering, operations, accounting and sales
- Assists with sales and marketing activities for projects as needed
- Establish project plan for custom engineering solutions and lead weekly meetings internal/customer
- Coordinate/manage project scope, timelines and deliverables for custom projects
- Identify and execute strategies to increase the efficiency of sales operations
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in a broad range of technologies ranging from electrical, mechanical, hydraulic to pneumatic and control systems
- Strong organizational skills including ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Strong working knowledge of standard office computer programs. Engineering software experience a plus
- Ability to travel sometimes on short notice as needed
- Self-motivated individual with strong work ethic that will take ownership of assigned projects
- Personable with good social skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two or four year degree in business or technical field, work experience in similar roles a plus
- Travel Minimal as required (10-15%)
This full-time position offers a COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION and EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE consisting of:
- ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees
- ONSITE physical therapy wellness services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing and 401k Retirement Plans
- Paid Vacation Accrual
- Paid Personal/Sick Time Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And, much more!
Interested in building your career at a Family-Owned, Family Focused organization?
APPLY TODAY! Please copy and paste the following link into your browser and finish to completion: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/78A7E3
LPI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Daily Health Screening; High Touch Surfaces Disinfecting Schedules at 6-10-2; Social Distancing Practices; COVID-19 Response Plan. The safety of our employees is our number one priority!
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.