- View All
BL - Blast Media - Blast Booth Lifts
Sand & Grit Blasting Media / Blast Booth Lift
LPI Model BL Pneumatic / Hydraulic 3-Axis Blast Lift is capable of 3-Axis travel. Designed to operate in the harsh environment posed by media blast booths this 3-axis unit can be used for steel grit, sand and other media blast systems. The entire lift travels on two steel V-wheels which ride on a lower rail mounted to the floor, and is guided by a wall mounted upper rail (5x2 tube). The upper rail also supports the festooning system. Both the upper and lower rails are designed to shed blast media. X-axis travel (horizontal movement) allows the lift to travel along the length of the booth at a rate of up to 40 FPM. The Z-axis travel (vertical movement) has the ability to elevate the operator platform at a rate of 15 FPM; from a lowered platform height of 20” to a maximum raised height of 15’ (both measured from the top of the lower rail to the platform floor). This allows for an operator working height of up to 21’ depending on lift model. The Y-axis travel (in and out of the platform) provides movement of the operator platform at a rate of 15 FPM; from a retracted depth of 4’ to a fully extended position of 9’ (both measured from the booth wall to the front of the platform). The three axes of travel can be operated either independently or at the same time. The lift movement is controlled by the operator from a console located in the front of the platform. This console location allows the operator to face forward and observe the area as they move. Along with the motion controls for the lift, the console includes an emergency stop button (E-stop), emergency descent (E-down) and an unoiled air supply connection for tools or equipment. Properly maintained, LPI’s personnel lifts and work platforms will provide many years of trouble free performance; increasing both the safety and performance of your workers.
- Enhance Productivity by eliminating ladders and scaffolds
- Withstand harsh and demanding environments where grit, sand, and shot blasting occur
- Heavy duty sealed components decrease maintenance
- Ergonomic for Operators - position where you need to work
- Pneumatically or electrically powered
- Standard raised platform heights up to 28’ with custom height available up to 48'
- Extended Dimensions of 13’
- 3-Axis of movement allow movemnt allow operator to position in most erronomic location to work
- Self-closing/self-latching entry gates
- Hand controls for Y-Axis, Z-Axis, and emergency stop, foot conttrol for x-Axis
- Foot control for X-Axis
- Base control to raise and lower platform
- Sealed Mast construction keeps debris out of liftng mechanisms
- 500# Capacity
- Lowered platform height of 20’’
- Raised platform heights up to 26’ standard with custom available
- Retracted depth of lift 4’-0’ standard 4’-8” extended reach
- Fully extended reach of 9’-0” standard and 13’-4’’ extended reach
- Operator platform size is 48’ wide x 30’’ deep, with grating floor.
- 500# maximum platform capacity
- Operator controls located on front guardrail of operator platform
- Self-closing, self-locking gates on both the right and left hand sides of operator platform.
- Base controls to raise and lower operator platform for maintenance, or in an emergency situation.
- Z-Axis inertial chain brake to detect and arrest uncontrolled descent.
- Safety harness attachment points in operator platform.
- Sealed vertical driveline for use in harsh blast environments.
- X-Axis variable speed up to 40 FPM (12 MPM).
- Y-Axis non-variable speed of 15 FPM (4.5 MPM).
- Z-Axis non-variable speed of 15 FPM (4.5 MPM).
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.