- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Rail Guided Scissor Lift
Custom scissor lift with multiple side shifting platforms
- Electrical and electric/hydraulic powered
- Raised platform height of 15ft.
- Main platform: 16ft. long x 8ft. wide
- Main platform can shift to one side and cantilever 5ft. over base
- Auxiliary roll-out platform: 8ft. long x 3ft. wide
- Additional roll-out section on one end of main platform extends the side reach an additional 4ft.
- Combination of decks allows worker to extend out 9ft. from the side of the lift base
- Platform capacity: 2,500 lbs.
- X-Axis: 2 speed selections with maximum of 40 ft./min.
- Y-Axis: Main platform side-shift 10 ft./min.
- Y-Auxiliary: Roll-out section 10 ft./min.
- Z-Axis: 12 ft./min.
Operator Controls and emergency stops are located at the base of the lift and on the platform. The platform controls are on a movable panel so they can be placed anywhere on the platform allowing the operator maximum visibility while traveling or deploying the side shifting platforms. Safety signaling devices include both flashing lights and beepers to warm of movement. An egress ladder, (not shown) attached to the lift base allows operators to exit the platform in the event of an emergency. The platform railing has removable sections for access to the product. As an added safety feature harness attachment points are included on the platform.
- Fall Prevention / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Material Handling
- Paint Finishing
- Welding / Assembly
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.