LPI TRAINED AND CERTIFIED MECHANICS FOLLOW A 59 POINT SAFETY INSPECTION PROCEDURE.
- All functions and their controls for speed, smoothness and limits of motion
- Lower base controls including the provisions for overriding of upper controls
- All chain and cable mechanisms for adjustment, worn or damaged parts
- All emergency and safety features
- Lubrication of all moving parts, inspection of filter element(s), hydraulic oil, as specified by the manufacturer
- Visual inspection of structural components and other critical components such as fasteners, pins, shafts and locking devices
- Place cards, warnings and control markings
- Operators Manual
- Emergency braking system
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.