3-Axis Lift for High Solids Paint Areas
Designed for paint applications were excessive amounts of overspray can accumulate on the lift and floors, the high solids lift design provides some options that make maintenance and cleaning a bit easier. The operator platform has a control panel on the back wall and is separate from the platform. This allows for the removal of the platform for cleaning, without having to disconnect any of the controls. With drive components located in the base of the lift, periodic maintenance is made easier by using UHMW plastic for a base cover. Paint does not adhere well to UHWM plastic making it easy to remove overspray from the base cover which can then be removed to do periodic maintenance.
- Standard 3-Axis lift movement, with lift travel along a fixed rail
- Operator Platform can be raised vertically and extended out horizontally
- Removable operator platform for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Open wheel wells for ease of maintenance
- UHMW plastic base covers to make clean-up and component access easier