3-Axis Lift with Tip-Down Front Railing
Designed for use in applications where personnel need to physically touch a product to weld, grind, sand or paint a part. The platform design allows the open front platform allows for access to the part. The front railing of the platform is designed to tip down to a horizontal position, which allows the operator full access to the part. Process equipment, like welders or paint equipment can be mounted on the platform to maximize the efficiency of the process. Safety harness restraint connection points are provided in platform for use when the front railing is tipped down. Power and other utilities are routed to platform through a flex track which keeps the contained and organized. Lifts can be designed with 1, 2 or 3 axes of movement.
- Operator platform can be raised and extended out horizontally
- Front railing of platform tips-downward creating an open front
- Fall restraint harness attachment points in platform
- Adjustable position seat on platform
- Platform can accommodate process equipment and utility connections