Modular Dual Mast Work Platform
Designed for an aerospace manufacturer that had a need for flexible access systems in an open bay manufacturing area,these lifts provide a unique solution. The operator platform and masts are all on casters and the two masts can be separated from the platform allowing for easy movement and requiring less space when not in use. When fully assembled and in position, screw type stabilizers that deployed to hold the platform in place during the work process. The large operator platform includes multiple slide-out sections on the front edge that allow the platform to be configured to fit the contour of the product. A removable front railing system is provided as well as restraint harness attachment points. The lift masts include flood lighting to help illuminate the product.
- Masts and platform are all on locking swivel casters for manual positioning
- Adjustable floor leveling locks to hold platform in a fixed location after being positioned
- Platform can be separated from masts and each part moved independently for positioning
- Platform deck includes individual slide-out sections to contour platform to fit product
- Synchronized lifting mast on each end of platform