- View All
LP2 High Volume Solids Paint lift
The LP2 high Volume Solids lift is suitable for an environment with a high volume of paint solids.
The environments that the LP2 High Volume lift will be utilized in are high volume, high solids, paint booth applications. The amount of over-spray that accumulates on them is extreme and can cause maintenance issues with most standard lift designs. Changes have been incorporated into this lift to minimize both the amount of maintenance and the time that it takes to do maintenance on the lift. In this environment it is not a matter of how often cleaning is required, but making it easier to do.
High solids 3-Axis paint lifts
- Designed for applications where high volumes of paint are sprayed and accumulate quickly
- Features a removable platform which can be removed for cleaning
- UHMW base cover makes removal of accumulated paint easier
- Solid billet wheels with open ends on lift base to allow for maintenance access
- Additional covers and guarding to better protect mechanisms from overspray
- Paint Finishing
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.