Manually Positioned Scissor Lift with Sliding Rollouts
Designed for access to parts that can vary in configuration and height, this air powered, manually positioned scissor lift allows the operator to configure the platform to fit the part. The operator moves the lift into position along the side of the part and then slides the individual platform sections out to match the configuration of the part. After configuration is complete they press a button which engages pneumatic compression cylinders to hold the individual sections in position. The platform includes an auxiliary air supply connection to supply air to process air tools. Raising and lowering of platform is done from the control console with the hand control valve.
- Locking swivel casters for manual positioning
- Multiple slide-out sections on one side of platform can be positioned to conform to parts. Once in position slide-outs are locked in place by means of pneumatic cylinders
- Platform controls include hand control to raise and lower platform, actuation button for slide-out locks and emergency stop button
- Platform has auxiliary air connection point for process tools
- Accordion bellows encloses scissor set to prevent inadvertent access and to prevent debris from entering scissors area