- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Work Catch Platform
Dual Purpose Work/Catch Platform Scissor Lift
- Manually positioned
- Power units can be pneumatic/hydraulic or electric/hydraulic
- Platform 10ft.-3in. long, expandable to 16ft.-6in. when full extended, by 35in. wide.
- Lowered platform height can be set at either 44" or 53"
- Maximum raised platform height of 10ft.-9in.
- Load Capacity of 1,500 lbs. on main platform and 300lbs on roll-outs
- 8 in. diameter by 3 in. wide steel wheels have four position swivel locks and manual wheel brakes.
- Lift speed: 15 ft./min. (up or down)
LPI, Inc.'s Work / Catch Scissor Lift provides a large stable work platform for workers and materials, and can be positioned over the leading edge of products to provide fall protection. Variable platform height (53" to 129") and length (10' to 16') allow flexible access to work areas. The Work / Catch platform forms the base unit for many of LPI's custom scissors lifts. This lift system can be configured with end roll-outs, side roll-outs and a variety of platform options. This flexible and versatile system can be designed to be stationary or manually positioned, allowing for use in multiple work cells. Available as either an air/hydraulic or electric/hydraulic powered system the work / catch platform is ideal for a variety of applications.
- Fall Prevention / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Material Handling
- Fabrication / Assembly
- Welding / Assembly
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.