Adjustable Booth Floor Scissor Lift
Pit mounted, adjustable height scissor lift spans the entire floor area of a paint booth allowing operators to lower the platform below grade to paint the underside of a part that is suspended from an overhead conveyor system. The platform can be controlled from fixed pedestals on the platform deck or tethered pendant controls that can be moved with the operator for convenience. The deck of the lift can be either steel or aluminum grating sections allowing for proper airflow in a downdraft booth and easy removal for periodic cleaning. This type of lift can be designed to fit any booth dimensions or vertical travel and with the remote power unit it can be electric or air powered.
- Remote power unit located outside hazardous area for easy maintenance
- Pedestal control or pendant operator control options
- travels below and above finished floor
- Beveled toe guards on platform
- Steel or aluminum grating floor for downdraft booths