- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Stationary & Manually Positioned Scissor Lifts
LPSM (Stationary) / LPSMT (Manually Positioned)
- Stationary or manually positioned scissor lifts
- Raised platform heights ranging from 49 in. to 143 in.
- Lowered platform height of 11 in.
- Platform capacity: 500 lbs.
- Power Options: Pneumatic/hydraulic or Electric/hydraulic
- Platform dimensions: 66in. long x 30in. wide
- Vertical speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- Easy to use Transport Handle Kit for mobility and positioning (LPSMT Model)
- 6 in. rigid casters and a pull-down handle with retractable steering wheel (LPSMT Model)
LPI manufacturers a full line of standard scissors lifts that can be customized with many options. The standard lifts are available with raised platform heights of 4’, 8’ and 12’. Available as either air/hydraulic or electric/hydraulic powered systems, these lifts can be configured to bolt directly to a work surface or to be fitted with a T-bar handle which allows the unit to be wheeled around like a pallet jack. The manually positioned lift incorporates safeties to prevent operation of the lift when it is configured for moving around. Optional designs allow for the inclusion of roll-out platform sections or the addition of utility connections in the operator platform.
- Fall Protection / Safety
- Ergonomic Positioning
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Paint Finishing
- Welding and Grinding
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.