- View All
Access & Inspection Platforms
Designed for an industrial inspection and maintenance application, this pair of lifts were secured in recessed pits to provide access on either side of a product.
With the lift in the down position entry into the platform is at finished floor level. From this position it can be elevated to a maximum raised height of 96” above the finished floor with a distributed load of 1000#. An accordion bellows skirt encloses the scissors mechanism of the lift, providing a barrier to prevent workers from entering the area under the platform and precludes debris from falling into the scissors creating an unsafe operating condition. The remotely mounted electric / hydraulic power unit provides a secure power source that can be easily monitored and maintained for uninterrupted operation. The 30” wide x 35’ long operator platform can be accessed through self-closing, self-latching entry gates on either end of the platform. The steel safety plate floor has removable panels to allow access to the hydraulic lift cylinders for maintenance and inspection without having to remove the accordian skirt. Operator controls in the platform include Up/Down and Emergency Stop, while the base control unit has Up/Down, Emergency Stop, and a OSHA approved lock-out / tag-out electrical disconnect.
Stationary electric/hydraulic scissors lifts for inspection:
- Lowered platform height of 36"
- Raised platform height of 11’
- Operator platform size is 30" wide x 35' long with 1000# capacity
- Skirting around lift to prevent personnel and material from accessing scissors area
- Operator controls located on both ends of lift platform
- Remote power unit with base controls and main shut-off/lock-out
- Z-axis (up and down) speed of 7-8 FPM
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.