- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
BOOST Self-Propelled Pneumatic Lift
Self-propelled single operator elevating work platform powered by compressed air.
The BOOST lift is a drivable pneumatic single user lift designed for use in hazardous or industrial environments. The BOOST lift provides versatility by allowing the worker to work in an ergonomic position, and maneuverability, to get around the product without leaving the lift. The zero turn radius and individually controlled drive motors simplify driving and repositioning so the worker can be more productive. The BOOST lift maintains LPI’s standards for high quality, durable lift products and provides all the necessary features to keep your employees safer, allowing them to be focused on the job at hand.
|1||201-7465||Paint Pot Carrier Kit|
|2||202-5263||Auxiliary Air Regulator with Gauge Kit|
|3||204-2272||360° Swivel Air Connection Kit|
|4||204-2280||Static Discharge Reel Kit|
|5||204-2281||Paint Gun Hook Kit|
|6||204-2283||Base Mounted Tool Tray Kit|
|7||204-2284||Front Platform Tool Tray Kit|
|8||201-2285||Wide Wheel Drive Kit|
|9||970-0530||Safety Auto-Shutoff Valve|
- Slab type machine designed for operation on flat, level surfaces only
- Pneumatically powered unit (40 scfm @ 90psi compressed air source required)
- 30 ft. operational travel distance from air source
- Lowered platform height: 24 in.
- Raised platform height: 10 ft.
- Operator platform: 24 in. x 24 in.
- Platform Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Approximate total weight: 1,000 lbs.
- Manually controlled up/down and left/right travel
- Emergency stop and descent platform controls
- Emergency descent base control
- Equipped with Filter/Regulator/Lubricator
- Paint Booths
- Paint Prep Areas
- Product/Surface Inspection
- Paint Kitchens
- Sanding/Buffing Areas
- Decal Application
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.