- View All
Product videoClick here to watch.
Enclosed Blast Booth Lift
Spacious operator cab protects operators from the elements and hazards of blast media and blast booth environment.
LPI Lift Systems has introduced the latest addition to their line of Blast Lifts -- the NEW Enclosed Blast Lift system. The spacious operator cab protects your operators from the elements and hazards of blast media and blast booth environment. The ergonomic nozzle positioning system allows for accurate aiming of the blast nozzle and reduces operator fatigue. Isolating the operator from the environment increases your productivity and helps retain good employees in an otherwise high-turnover position.
- Pneumatic/hydraulic power unit
- Lowered platform height of 20in. (standard)
- Raised platform height: Up to 20ft. (standard)
- Retracted depth (from wall): 4ft-7.5in. (standard)
- Fully extended reach: 9ft.-6in. (standard)
- Operator platform: 48in. wide x 36in. deep
- Platform Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Manually controlled blast turret with pneumatic assist
- Sealed mast construction
- Base controls to raise and lower operator platform for maintenance, or in an emergency situation
- Z-Axis inertial chain brake to detect and arrest uncontrolled descent
- Sealed vertical driveline for use in harsh blast environments
- Foot controlled X-Axis (left/right) variable speed: Up to 40 ft./min.
- Foot controlled Y-Axis (in/out) non-variable speed: Up to 15 ft./min.
- Thumb controlled Z-Axis (up/down) non-variable speed: Up to 15 ft./min
- Emergency stop features
- Blast Booth / Blast Room
Contact LPI to see how we can make your environment safer and more productive.